This afternoon I went to buy some grocerIes to make tacos (tee-hee!) and could't resist looking for some dolly stuff @ my local mall. We got a ton of adorable items like a kawaii panda lunchbox which will function as a nice padded dolly carrier, a bunch of tiny no-snag hair elastics to use as bracelets for the blythes, pullips, dals and bjd tinies, some human szed tihts to recycle into dolly sized stockings and the BEST RAINBOW CONVERSE for msd bjds :D The shoes are supposed to be like photo holders and are both the same foot side but I don't think i'll be that noticable on the doll :P I man what more can you ask for $1 measly buck each lol XD I love cute bargains, especially if my dollies can use them :D
Today was also a great dolly mail day because we recieved Littlesheep-April's costm made "Gamer-girl" tee and we are head over heels for this adorable top. It's PINK! AND it has a rainbow studded ATARI logo on it *_____* How much more 80's retro goodness can you pack into one dolly tee?!? <3>


Cute! Looks like you had a great time shopping :D
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaah yo quiero unos tenis asi!!! de arcoiris!!!
ReplyDeletebrenda mirare a ver si en otra de estas tiendas hay un par y te los consigo eso si son de el mismo lado porq su uso original era como un porta retratos o algo asi pero no creo q es tan notable en las kekas lol XD Cuando vaya de tiendas te aviso si los consigo :)
ReplyDeleteresinangels: I had a blast looking for things I can use for my dollies :D thanks so much!