Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On their way :D


On their way :D
Originally uploaded by Atelier Cupcake
I got some more cute goodies coming as bday pressises to myself. The more expensive doll ones have to wait till I get pais at the end of the month but I am a patient girl, lol! I also have a Nappy choo, an SD10 Volks F-01 Sara and another surprise doll coming as my real big pressies. For those of you who don't know I was out of work for almost a year and the goverment agency I'm working with owes me 3 months pay because they hadn't put me back on payroll. So when that big fat check comes in I'm getting myself some awesome bday presents. My bday is on the 22nd and I get paid on the 28th so some of them won't be here till November but meanwhile I'll be getting these. I have coming a full set princess tea set, an unoa freak mook, an air hostess Nikki cat and a Nikki keychain :D I am slowly crossing things off my wishlist but it will be a while and as more cute things roll out its hard to stay on track ^^:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers