Friday, November 26, 2010

Hai, commissions update and Happy thanksgiving!


Scene girls
Originally uploaded by Atelier Cupcake
Wow it's been a while since I've blogged here so I'm gonna take this chance to say sorry about that but I will try to keep this more updated. If you have a commission from me waiting I will be working on them tomorrow and Sunday to try and get at least 2 of them out which are Emma mas and cineflix first then Aprils.
Other than that small update I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day and weekend. I had a great time with family and friends and then we went to a insane black Friday sale @ TRU and got Inara a TON of stuff. She's pretty much set for a year on toys I think ^^; We aren't going to give them all to her at once because she'd probably wouldn't pay attention to them all but I'm sure she will be getting some for Christmas and some for three kings day and then some maybe for her bday O.o...we got a lot lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers