New year, old pics XD
For those of you who don't know me since way back when (those livejournal days anyone?) I started in this dolly hobby with Pullips in 2005. Back then it was all about Livejournal, PullipParade forum (wow!) and TIB forum (I also started with Blythes a bit later that same year). Back then I didn't even have a digital camera and I would use my ex-boyfriend's new digital camera all the time XD I remember I took over it until I finally bought an HP point and shoot from my brother. This was my first dollhouse when I started collecting Pullips. I don't own these girls anymore but I still have all this furniture, or most of it. I love this barbie bed set and the Bratz 60's egg chair so much. Those were the days of the cool My Scene furniture and awesome fashion fever clothes <3 Wow has it really been so long already!!! I miss my old Pullips and would love to get more than my actual girls (Lala and Stica) maybe this year will bring me more Groove girls and maybe a boy too ;)

Hey! I was on LJ & PullipParade too!!
ReplyDeleteYeay that's so awesome! *headingtoyourblog* :D I want to get some Pullips again like some old school type 1s and 2s :) Do you still have your original ones?
ReplyDelete