If you love videgames and comics and haven't watched "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" run to the teather right now! The movie adaptation of the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels is directed by Edgar Wright (also director of "Shaun of the Dead" one of my favorite zombie flicks ever) I highly recommend this film it is so full of gaming and comic book references and so well executed that its just a joy to watch. There's never a dull moment in terms of visuals while the soundtrack rocks and its filled with Beck tunes. I love Cera's performance as Scott and the girl who plays Knives also did an outstanding job. The graphic novels are full awesome too so if you haven't cheked those out you must! This one and Inception are by far my 2 favorite films this year <3

I haven't watched EITHER of your favorites, and both look so good! I've got to get myself to a movie theater.
ReplyDeleteOh go go they both rock Inception is a total mind trip and totally worth seeing maybe even more than once and Scott Pilgrim was so much fun because it was filled to the brim with cool gaming and comic book references like a celebration of those things in movie form <3
ReplyDelete