Sunday, August 15, 2010

I hate my post office :(


*Not my pic

So I had made a pretty big order with kawaiijapan at the beginning of June and I was uber excited to get my adorable goodies but apparently my package got lost in space and time because after a whole month and my second order arriving safely the first one never turned up :( I am so upset because I had bought a lot of cute things that aren't available anymore and since I chose airmail shipping they say there's nothing they can do to help me *cries* I want my kewpie army and onsen toys...sorry to whine but it was quite a big order and a ton of these are just not for sale anywhere and not avialable anymore...*lesigh* Next time I'll chose ems even if it'll be costly at least I will be able to track it and I will just make one huge order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers