Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guess who?


Guess who?
Originally uploaded by Atelier Cupcake
Yessss I just paid for my Lati White Belle and she will be on her way to me from Aussie in the next 3 days :D I am soooo excited to get this little one because I've been obsessed with belle for a long time now and since I'd sold my pong I missed having a tiny dolly to make clothes for. I still want to get Pong too but now that the evil Fairyland has come out with a new pukifee pong...well I might just need to get her instead of the puki version ^^; Listen to me I just paid off this girl and I already have plans for the next one..or two...or few!!! XD She already has a little bed and a ton of cute furniture waiting for her anddd I'm planning to get her a house and more furniture soon mwahahaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers